What information do we collect?
We collect information from you, the User, when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (e.g. credit cards) will not be stored on our servers.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you contact us using the Contact Form, we make every effort to reply to your message.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
User shall NOT, directly or indirectly, nor shall User permit any third party to:
- Copy, distribute, attempt to get unauthorized access to, or disclose any part of this website in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping” of data or content
- Use any automated system (including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers”) to access the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of this website
- Modify or create plagiaristic works based on this website or any related document
- Lease, rent, distribute, sell, resell, assign, or otherwise transfer your rights to use this website to others
- Use the premise of this website to develop any similar or competitive service, or other information resource of any kind (print, electronic or otherwise) for sale to, distribution to, display to or use by others
- Use the website in violation of any federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation, or any third-party right known to User
- Upload invalid data, inappropriate or malicious content, viruses, trojans, worms, or other software agents that would harm the website
- Bypass the measures that we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the service or the content therein
- Share login information or otherwise allow more than one individual to use this website under the account opened by User pursuant to this Agreement
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
InclusiveCRE does not claim any responsibility for any consequences that may be caused by the usage of their website or software applications. You agree to indemnify InclusiveCRE, its owners, employees, and contractors and agree not to receive any direct or indirect damages as a result of your use of their services or the services of any third parties. We make no warranties about our services.